Conditions are the process of result filtering. Using a condition, we can filter results based on user’s selection on a Card. In example, if T-Shirt card is selected then only products under T-Shirt Category needs to be showed in the results.
Below things are necessary to know while creating a Condition:
- Attribute: Based on what the condition is going to be created is the Attribute. In example it can be Product Category, Post Category, Course Category or other things.
- Matching Type: How we are going to match the Attribute with the Value can be choose using Matching Type.
- Value Selection: We can choose the value either from existing WordPress Data or typing manually.
To create a Card Condition, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Specific Card from Guide -> Filter -> Card
- Select Card Conditions from the plugin’s left menu.
- Select Attribute, Matching Type, Value Selection, Value and click the Create button.