A filter represents a single step of a Guide. Each guide can have multiple filters. Filter allows to take user’s choice in order to display result at the last phase or saving the choices.
There are 3 types of filters can be created:
- Card Filter: Can contain multiple cards. Selection of the cards can be single (Radio) or multiple (Checkbox).
- Slider Filter: Can contain multiple slider. A slider can be used to provide range such as price.
- Form Filter: Can contain multiple form element such as text field, dropdown etc. to collect information from user.
To Create a Filter, follow these steps:
- Select the Manage Filters icon on the Guide in which the filter to be created.
- Click the Create Filter button.
- Enter Filter Name, Filter Title, Filter Description and Filter Type.
- Click the Create button.