Product recommendation is the necessary option for any type of WooCommerce store. Because it helps the customers to find the right product in a more easy and convenient way. It improves the purchasing experience of the customers.
Do you want to add the product recommendation quiz to your WooCommerce store? Just use the WP Guidant – Guided Selling Process Plugin. It will help you to create a fully customizable recommendation quiz for your store.
What is the Product Recommendation Quiz in WooCommerce?
Imagine having a sales person for your WooCommerce store who can make engaging conversations with your customer and suggest the proper products and items according to their desire.
Sounds really cool, doesn’t it? Indeed it does because who wouldn’t want to get a totally personalized shopping experience, right? Most importantly, this tactic brings in more customers in a short period of time.
As amazing and effective as it may sound, it is highly unlikely for most eCommerce stores to actually hire a professional salesperson for that specific job.
Let’s take Amazon for example. Have you noticed how quickly they can show the right product to the right customer at the right time almost always?
Well, in reality, not every business is Amazon and not everyone is going to spend that much money on perfecting their sales strategy and product personalization programs for the customers. Many businesses do not have that much budget.
Benefits of Product Recommendation Quiz
- Increased Sales:Product recommendations can lead to higher conversion rates and average order values by enticing customers to add more items to their cart.
- Enhanced User Experience: Providing relevant product suggestions saves customers time and helps them discover products they may not have found otherwise.
- Customer Engagement: Recommendations keep customers engaged on your website, reducing bounce rates and encouraging longer browsing sessions.
The Stats Speak for Themselves
According to a study done by Salesforce,
- Personalized e-commerce recommendations can drive up to 26% of sales.
- Revisits can have 4 times more chances of making any purchases.
- Around 77% of marketers agree that interactive contents can result in repeat visitors.
- Interactive content can make 2 times more conversions than passive content.
- Interactive content generates up to 5 times more views than static content.
- Interactive content is 93% effective at educating customers whereas static content is only 70% effective in this regard.
According to a study by Barilliance, personalized product recommendations can result in higher order values (up to 31%) along with higher conversion rates.So, as you can see above, interactive content such as a product recommendation quiz can have a very positive and fruitful effect on your eCommerce business.
On the other hand WordPress gives you the freedom of using plugins to serve any of your purposes.
In other words, there are product recommendation quiz makers or product recommendation quiz plugin tools that you can use to create personalized experiences for your users. They are not going to cost you like how we drew the example of Amazon.
And, it will also work as a salesperson for your online store if done correctly. In this article we will discuss how you can make a product recommendation quiz for WooCommerce stores using a powerful WordPress plugin.
So, stick around and continue reading further for details.
Important Tips for Making a Better Product Recommendation Quiz
There are several steps and tips to follow that can help you make the best product recommendation quiz for WooCommerce.
A better product recommendation quiz will surely grab the attention of the customers more than ever and lead them to their desired products eventually. Make your customers leave your site with a smiling face and a better overall experience, let’s take a look at the important key steps that make the best product recommendation quiz.
1. Understand Your Audience: Start by understanding your target audience. What are their preferences, needs, and pain points? Tailor your quiz to match their interests.
2. Clear Objectives: Define the goals of your quiz. Are you trying to upsell, cross-sell, or provide personalized recommendations? Knowing your objectives will guide your quiz design.
3. Segmentation: Divide your products into relevant categories and segments. This helps in providing more accurate recommendations based on user preferences.
4. User-Friendly Design: Keep the quiz interface simple and intuitive. Avoid overwhelming users with too many questions or options. Use visuals to make it engaging.
6. Minimal Questions: Ask only essential questions. The longer the quiz, the more likely users are to abandon it. Aim for 5-10 questions at most.
7. Progress Tracking: Show users their progress within the quiz to keep them engaged. A progress bar or step-by-step indicator can be helpful.
9. Visuals and Descriptions: Include high-quality images and concise product descriptions. Visual appeal and clear information can increase user trust.
10. Personalization: Use the data gathered from the quiz to create highly personalized recommendations. Mentioning the user’s name and showing recommended products can create a personal touch.
11. A/B Testing: Continuously test and refine your quiz. Use A/B testing to compare different quiz structures and questions to determine what works best.
How to Make a Product Recommendation Quiz with WP Guidant
Now that we have talked about what things to take under consideration while making a product recommendation quiz for your WooCommerce store,We will see how you can use a product recommendation quiz wordpress plugin called WP Guidant (guided selling process builder plugin) to build a quiz properly.
WooCommerce Product Recommendation Quiz
WP Guidant helps you make interactive product guides that provide a fully personalized experience for your customers. With the help of WP Guidant you can actually build a better sales funnel.
Because user submissions are tracked in WP Guidant which helps you generate reports for making a better lead collection. Follow the steps mentioned below carefully.
Step 1: Installing the Plugin
If you are using WordPress then we take it that you already know how to download and install plugins properly.
Go to WordPress Dashboard> Plugins> Add New> and search WP Guidant.
After installing the plugin, click on “Activate” and it will be active to use and will appear in your dashboard.
Step 2: Create Your Product Recommendation Guide
After installing the plugin, go to its page from the dashboard panel on the left side. Here you will see several options around.
Now to kick start your quiz building process click on the “Create New Guide” button in the middle of the screen.
After that, a new window will show up and you have to fill in some basic required guide information to set up your guide to customize.
You have to fill in the “Guide Title” “Guide Name” and “Description” (if you want) for your new guide.
Step 3: Add Filters To Personalize the Quiz
After finishing the base of the guide, now let’s add some filters to make the quiz more interactive and interesting.
Wait a second, what are filters? You sure may ask that question.
Well filters are questions in each step that collect user inputs and also can sort your WooCommerce data to find and show the desired product as an outcome of your quiz.
WP Guidant can sort any amount of WooCommerce or other site data so do not worry about the size of your store. With WP Guidant you can sort things in a few seconds.Anyways, to start adding filters to your product recommendation quiz, click on “Manage Filters” on the right side of your newly created guide,
After that, in the next windows you will see something like that,
Click on “Create New Filter” as shown above. In the next window, you can fill out the filter information such as “Filter Name” “Filter Title” “Filter Description” and “Filter Type”.
Now, about the filters, WP Guidant has 3 different filters to use. They are,
- Card filter
interactive cards that show categories or items. Two types of card available, checkbox and radio.
- Slider filter
Interactive slide bars for choosing the price range, quantity, quality, etc. for the target attribute (product, post, page; everything can be filtered here). Two types of Sliders, single and range.
- Form filter
WP Guidant has a form builder to create smart forms as a part of the quiz. Each quiz guide can have as many unique forms as you wish.
So you can use all of these three types of filters to make your product recommendation quiz more interactive and smooth.
From the “Filter Type” you have to choose one card from the three. The card filter can be a checkbox or a radio button. You have to specify it right after selecting the filter type.To complete your filter, you need to add filter elements. Just like before, click the “Manage Cards” button on the card filter.
Step 4: Creating the Filter
Here, an option called “Create New Card” will show up and after clicking that you will be taken to a page like below where you have to insert some information about the card being made such as label, image, and conditions.
As for setting up the conditions, we will use WooCommerce product data here as an example.
After you are done making all your changes and setup, save all your changes and you will have your first card filter ready to use.
Remember that you can create as many filter elements as you want based on your requirement or need.
Do not forget to check out the slider and form filter as well. At first it might look a bit hard to implement but it will not take much time to get used to all the settings.
You can also customize the looks and design of your product recommendation quiz to make it more appealing to the user’s eyes.
An effective product recommendation quiz can be helpful for boosting the conversion rate of your WooCommerce business. It will make the purchasing journey more enjoyable and fast. Happy customers means more sales.
We have shown you the full process of creating product recommendations with the WP Guidant plugin. With a single tap of your finger, install the plugin. Make the product recommendation quiz for WordPress online store.
Articles that you will love –