After a complete guided process through multiple filters, user will see a result page with matching posts/products/courses/others. This page can be customized, also it can be skipped by showing a custom message.
Disable Showing Results #
To disable showing results, follow the below steps:
- Click the Edit icon on the Guide in which we don’t want to show the result page at the end.
- Select Result from the plugin’s left menu.
- Select No on Display Result on Completion? field.
- Customize Primary Text and Secondary Text that will be displayed instead of showing results. It can be called as Thank You message also.
- To change the Show Results Button text on the last filter, select Filter Design from the plugin’s left menu and change Submit Button Text.
- Finally click the Save Changes button.