Slider Filters allow to implement filters that contains single/range sliders for users. Sliders can be used to implement interactions like choosing pricing range or similar types of things. A Slider Filter can be of 2 types.
- Single: Only maximum value can be ranged
- Range: Both minimum and maximum value can be changed
While creating the Filter, the type Slider Filter is selected. In a Slider Filter, follow the steps to add a slider:
- Select the Manage Sliders icon on the filter in which the slider needs to be created.
- Click Add Slider button to create a slider element in the filter.
- Now enter your Slider Label, Image, Maximum or Minimum Range and others according to your Need.
- Click the Save Changes button to save it.
- To create another slider, follow the steps again.